Software Requirements Modeling and Analysis
Unfortunately, there are going to be lots of schedule changes at the end of the semester due to my trael. Important dates and changes are as follows:
- 11/28 - No class. I will be in Seattle for a mandatory PI meeting.
- 11/30 - Class as scheduled. We will wrap things up and prepare for the last exam.
- 12/5 - Guest lecture by Adam Petz. I’ve asked Adam to introduce dependent typing.
- 12/7 - Last Exam in class, normal time, normal place.
- There is no final exam the following week.
If you miss everything else, do not miss the exam on 12/7!